This post is public.
If you haven't already, head over to your profile in the top right corner and fill out the following information:
- Profile Photo - We know some people are shy, but photos go a long way to making the community feel more personable and approachable!
- Display Name - Please use your real, full name here :)
- Headline - State what you do in as few words as possible ("UI/UX Designer", " Web Developer", "Copywriter", etc). Since we're all freelancers, you can omit the word "freelance" if you'd like.
- Bio - Share more details about what you do, who you are, and what you enjoy! Feel free to share both personal and professional details here!
- Location - We respect that you may not want to share your exact city, but we'd at least love to know what country you're in! Share whatever you're comfortable with.
- Social Links - Add as many social links as possible so other members can find you around the web!
- Direct Messaging - If you'd prefer not to get any direct messages from anyone (ever), you can disable the direct messaging feature — though we'd prefer you keep it enabled :)
- Profile Tags - You may notice tags on member profiles. All paid members get a "Pro" badge, experts are manually assigned a "Mentor" badge, community managers get a "Manager" badge, and guests will get a "Guest" badge. Free or limited access members will not receive a badge on their profile.